Teaching Examples

Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

Monday, January 18, 2016

Happy 2016!!!

Happy 2016 Everyone!

Wow!  Life sure gets busy and occasionally the blog gets put on the back burner.  Kuddos to ALL of the teacher bloggers out there blogging, scoping, tweeting, Instagraming, Facebooking, and TPT creating like a boss!  This teacher blogger can't keep up, but I'm good with it! ;)  Since I last blogged, I've run 3 half marathons, my husband was hired at another NASCAR cup team (thank goodness), and we are beginning to find out the true reasons behind our infertility journey of almost 2 years. Crazy, right?!  I was also fortunate enough to host a Carolina Teacher Blogger Meet Up in Charlotte a few weeks ago.
Savannah Rockin Roll Half Marathon in November
Half Marathon preview run on my birthday
Blogger Meet Up
Our infertility journey headquarters :)
Huntersville Holiday Half Marathon
Jenga and Math...the perfect combination.  More to come on the Jenga picture.

Any who, my goal for 2016 in the blogging land and TPT land is to blog more and create more without sacrificing time with my family.  What goals do you have for 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)))