Teaching Examples

Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

End of Year Awards (Freebie)

Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday was our last day of school!  It was a bittersweet day for me because I really LOVED my class this year!  My class was incredible and it was definitely hard to see them off after the 5th grade celebration. :(  Before our celebration we had a mini celebration in the classroom and handed out class superlatives.  This is a first for me, and I'm so glad we did it! It was so much fun and the children enjoyed their certificates because they were chosen/voted on by their peers secretly.  Normally, I do the candy bar awards; however, the lower grades are taking over those awards so I needed something different and fun to mix things up.  The idea for my certificates was created from a TPT seller, but can't find a blog name for her.  You can check out the sheet that inspired me by clicking here.

The certificates are simple, but I'm loving them because of the chevron print and Dr. Seuss font (goes with our classroom theme).    Click on the picture below to grab your free copy if you choose.  They are really cute when printed in color.  Have a great week until next time! :)))



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)))