Teaching Examples

Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

Monday, January 27, 2014

Spiraling CCSS Morning Work Volume 10 Freebie

Happy Monday Night Everyone!

Since I last blogged I have completed my first half marathon.  I actually ran 13.27 miles and really enjoyed the experience.  We went to Charleston, SC for our half marathon and it's an indescribable experience I think everyone should have.  We enjoyed it so much that we are going back next year to complete the full 26.2 miles.  Any who, below you can grab volume 10 of the morning work series.  Please leave me a comment if you download it.  Have a great week!  Until next time... :))

Pre race photo.  I'm the one in the white shirt.

Our medal :)))

Click the picture to grab your freebie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)))