Teaching Examples

Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Sunday with a Freebie!

Freebie Fridays



Happy Sunday!  I had every intention of posting on Friday, but I fell asleep in the living room before 9:00pm!!!  Clearly I was tired!  When I finally made it upstairs to go to sleep I woke my husband up with more snoring!  School is definitely keeping me busy this year!  Any who, I've finally gotten around to creating volume 3 of my spiraling morning work freebie series.  Click the picture below to download your free copy.  

I had planned to get them all out during the summer months, but I didn't so now I'm just creating them a week at a time.  I hope you're able to use them and have experienced success with them.  They are a combination of several teaching resources that I like.  I've changed some of the names, directions, or problems to best fit what I need.  Stay tuned next week for volume 4 to come your way!  Have a fantastic week! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)))