Teaching Examples

Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

Friday, August 16, 2013

CAFE or (CRAFT) Dr. Seuss Themed Conference Calender Freebie!

Freebie Fridays


Happy Friday!

I've been super busy tying up the loose ends of summer to prepare for our back to real life school on Monday.  As with many I've made a few changes to my literacy workshop. This year I'm doing CRAFT a version of CAFE for my 5th grade classroom.  If you would like to know more about CRAFT you can check out Ladybug's Teacher Files to read more about this fabulous adaptation to CAFE.  


My contribution to the Pinterest craziness interest in CAFE is a set of student conferring calenders with a Dr. Seuss theme.  You can download your free copy by clicking on the picture above.  I plan to use the calender on a clip board hanging on my wall next to my small group area instead of inside a data binder or "Pensieve".  This way we are all accountable to meet regularly with students. :)  Let me know if you download it and if you like what you see.  I'm trying to create a set of Dr. Seuss themed CAFE/CRAFT "stuff" because it's more fun when it's in color and themed. ;)  

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)))