Teaching Examples

Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Common Core (Free) Resources :)

Happy Tuesday!

As I dread plan for returning to work I thought I should share some of my favorite free resources that have helped me tackle 5th grade common core.  I LOVE being a teacher, but I am IN LOVE with being Lillian's mom.  I wish we could provide her the fantastic life she has without me working.  Wishful thinking I know.  

Back to the subject at hand...These resources are also available in other grade levels as well for my fabulous followers in other grades. :))

Resource #1:  LakeShore Printable Lesson Plans (A variety of subjects)

This site is not only my favorite teaching store, but they also have wonderful and free resources online to share as well.  The resources are not always spelled out with how they align to the CCSS, but you can pick and choose the resources that align with your objectives.  Click the picture below to visit the site and please let me know your thoughts if you choose to use any of the plans. :)

Resource #2: Utah Education Network (Language Arts Resource)

I love this resource because it does spell out the CCSS by grade level.  It also provides a laundry list of lesson plans to teach each language arts standard by grade level.  It's a FABULOUS and hidden resource on the internet!  Below is a screen shot of the website.  Click the picture below to visit the site!


Resource #3:  Common Core Warwick (Math Resource)

I love this resource because it provides math links/technology for each of the 5th grade CCSS.  Again, this site has other grade levels as well.  I highly recommend you checking it out when you get the curriculum pacing guides for the school year.  :)    Click the picture below to visit the site!



Well, that's it for now.  I will share more of my favorite free CCSS resources later this month.  These are great to get you started with the new school year!  Please let me know if you like the resources and/or have other resources that are free that you would like to share with all of us.  Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)))