Teaching Examples

Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

Friday, February 22, 2013

"Freebie" Measurement: Capacity Review (5.MD.1)

Hi There!  So much has happened in the past week!  Since I last blogged, our beloved Ozzy passed away on Saturday 2/16/13.  :(  He was 11 years and 2 months old.  We know he's in a better place, but it doesn't change the void our family feels.  I wasn't sure if I would be feeling a blog post this week; however, I'm committed to building this blog and want to stay consistent.

On that note, I've created a short review sheet for students to review capacity measurement (standard and metric) to satisfy part of the Common Core strand 5.MD.1.  You can download the document here. I will continue to post freebies as I go through this short unit in math and hope they are helpful for any 5th grade teacher out there tackling the Common Core.  If you have any ideas to share on measurement I would love to hear them. Have a fantastic weekend!
The link is in color, but I didn't want to print 18 colored sheets at home or school. :)
~Amanda



Freebie Fridays

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your dog!:( Losing a pet is so hard! My family had to put our dog to sleep a few years ago because she was so sick. I know how hard it is.

    Hugs!
    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten’s Hosting a Fabulous Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberly,

      Thank you so much for your kind words. It's been a tough week, but each day is better than the day before. It's also nice to know others have gone through the same situation. Have a blessed weekend and thanks for stopping by. :)

      ~Amanda

      Delete
  2. So sorry about your dog! Ours is the center of so much...

    Thank you for the freebie! Hope you post it on the Math Monday Blog Hop tomorrow!

    Cindy
    love2learn2day.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. We miss Ozzy terribly, but are at peace with knowing he's watching over us. Also, thank you for letting me know about your linky party! I was a day late in posting, but so happy I did! :) Thank you again and enjoy your weekend. :)

      ~Amanda

      Delete

I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)))