Teaching Examples

Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

iPads in the Classroom

Happy Wednesday!

As I sit in my quiet house (nugget is at gymnastics camp) reviewing and preparing for an interview this afternoon I stumbled across a presentation I made a few years ago for a county wide professional development workshop. Honestly, I forgot I still had the presentation saved and thought I would share it with you all.  If you haven't heard of or used Prezi, I definitely recommend it (it's free).  I love the fun presentation style choices provided to input my information.  Prezi is basically a "turn key" style presentation tool that can be used for lesson presentations or student presentations.  My students LOVED sharing projects, math concept procedures, and book reviews using Prezi.  Click the picture to be taken to my brief presentation on suggestions of effectively using iPads in the classroom.  What do you use to engage your students?  Post below...I enjoy reading comments and writing back.  Have a fabulous Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)))