Teaching Examples

Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

Saturday, February 2, 2013

100th Day Freebie!

Whew!!!  I'm finally finished with my first 100th day freebie for upper elementary teachers.  If you're like me and want to bring magic into the classroom with fun themed days from time to time then I have a few ideas for your 100th day of school!! The freebie includes a fraction and decimal snack mix learning task with a recording sheet.  It also has four different writing prompts for the 100th day and recording sheets for those as well.  You can download this freebie here.  If you like what you see, please join my blog.  I'm just getting started with creating freebies and would love new followers.  I'm currently creating 5th Grade Common Core Task Cards for Math.  I will be giving away this freebie to all of my followers when I reach the magical number of 100 followers!  Please share the blog and the freebies will come your way! Cheers!  ~Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I celebrated 100 day with my fifth graders for the first time in many years of teaching upper grades. It was so much fun!! Thanks for the freebie. I am going to keep it for next year. I think I have my teaching partner talked into doing it next year also. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you had fun with it. I have my team sold on the idea as well and we are all doing some version of the 100th day this Tuesday. I would love any ideas you have for other ways to celebrate. Thanks for the comment. :-))

      Delete

I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)))