Teaching Examples

Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Pinterest Blog Lovin' Facebook Image Map

Monday, June 4, 2012

Revamping Math Workshop

Ok, so currently I'm on maternity leave enjoying every second of being a mom, but eventually I will return to work.  That being said, the leave has given me time to reflect on my teaching practices and research ways to be better.  I purchased a fantastic teaching resource.  Math Work Stations by Debbie Diller is a must have for every K-2 teacher.  It's also now aligned with the Common Core Standards and provides step by step implementation of student work stations as well as books to integrate into the curriculum.  It's a page turner and I'm excited to take what I've learned and apply it in the classroom.  Click on the book title to go straight to Amazon to read more about it and purchase if you're able.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for taking the time! :)))